- The Grove – A retail and entertainment complex with shopping alleys, broad plazas, and intimate courtyards.
- Third Street Promenade – The pedestrian street is considered a premier shopping destinations in West LA. Artist performers and entertainers frequently seen.
- Universal Citywalk – Name given to the entertainment and retail districts located adjacent to the theme parks of Universal Parks & Resorts.
- Universal Studios Hollywood – A movie studio and theme park in the unincorporated Universal City community of Los Angeles County. Check out events, news, and happening at Universal.
- Disneyland Resort California – An American amusement park located in Anaheim, California. 8 themed lands that hold a host to shops, restaurants, live entertainment, and attractions that differ.
- Knott’s Berry Farm – North America’s oldest operating themed amusement park. It first started as a berry stand founded by Walter Knott, becoming one of America’s oldest parks.
BEACHES & PARKS
- Griffith Observatory – Monument to public astronomy offers high-quality solar telescopes for use. Includes information on planetarium, theater, sky reports and history.
- Griffith Park – Griffith Park is a large municipal park at the eastern end of the Santa Monica Mountains in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles, California.
- Hollywood Sign – This official site provides information about the sign and Hollywood’s history, illustrated with photographs and two web-cams.
- Santa Monica Pier – Recreational and entertainment center featuring restaurants, retail establishments and amusement park.
- Malibu Beach -Information about Malibu’s world-famous beaches and area parks. Things people want to know about beaches in Malibu.